The PEGASO consortium is fostering internal capacity to ensure that the team members can engage effectively with each other in this complex, multi- and trans-disciplinary project. Second, the consortium is building and enhancing capacity in the end-user communities, so that the outcomes of the project are implemented, sustained and lead to improved management and policy practices within the study region.
PEGASO Training sessions:
- Public Participation - Training of Trainers. San Servolo - Venise (Italy), 31 October-3 November 2011
- MedOpen Advanced Course - A virtual training course on ICZM with particular reference to the ICZM Process, Online Training, 2012
- Training on SDI
- E-course using Moodle
- PEGASO Hands-on Training: Introduction and implementation of Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI’s). Oostende (Belgium), 22-25 October 2012
- Regional ICZM Visioning Workshops for the Mediterranean and Black Sea Basins.
- What If Modelling Workshop. Nottingham, 11-13 February 2013.
- Implementing ICZM - exploring the barriers, opportunities and options. Workshop held during the 3rd PEGASO General Meeting, Rabat, 21-22 March, 2013.
- ICPC workshops